Monday, June 1, 2009

Cocoa vs. Depression

Hi Everyone Another Mom's Message

I just read something all females knew already. Cocoa works good for depression. Most of the prescribed drugs for depression have side effects that is unhealthy and dangerous, a study came out that cocoa have natural ingredient that works well for depression.

I read in MedTalk.com about a study that was done to prove this. Here is the link to get the complete information http://www.natmedtalk.com/mind-energy-exercise/3528-cocoa-vs-depression.html.

Can you imagine how much money was spent to do that research?

All they could have done was to ask us females. Did they know that is why we love chocolate, it helps us cope (with home life, children, husbands, and just the things we have to go through).

I turned Vegan about 17 years ago, I was so upset I could not find chocolate without milk. When I did find the right chocolate I was in heaven. I don't know what to say about the people around me at that time before chocolate.

The study was pretty interesting. I thought I would share with everybody. Here is the link again. http://www.natmedtalk.com/mind-energy-exercise/3528-cocoa-vs-depression.html

My next blog will be about how to make money on the Internet without spending any money.

No comments: